Tropez Tops For Storage
Tropez Custom Timber Storage Bed Frame with drawers that provide concealed storage space, available in a large range of timber stain colours to suit your decor. These drawers are designed to suit Tropez's timber nautical look, making them both stylish and sensible to clear up the clutter in your bedroom at the same time. The Tropez comes with a platform board to support the mattress, Drawers include wheels at the base and are extremely easy to manoeuver. The frame itself comes self-assembled and has a 2-year manufacturer's warranty, and is available to order in the full range of standard sizes. The Tropez is available in Tasmanian oak or pine, sourced from sustainable plantation timbers. You can also match the low storage bed frame with timber dressers and bedsides, part of the Tropez product range.
'If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It'
Product note: this is a self-assemble product - delivery and assembly onsite by drivers at extra charge.
Internal drawers - dimensions:
- Double & up: One large drawer on each side: 120cmL x 70.5cmD x 18cmH
Single & king single: One large drawer on your side of choice, measuring 142cmL x 70.5cmD x 18cm
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with a clear sealer in the standard dimensions.
Complete the Set
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select either Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, Australian hardwood sourced from Victoria or stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- All of the timbers are finished with a lacquer based stain. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for an eco-friendly & non-toxic oil called Livos Kunos oil-based stain, available in
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bedframes
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical st to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality; Our team can stand in our drawers without breaking.
- Smooth Full-extension runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
- Made in
- 2 years
- Customisation Available
- Timber Type
- Pine or Tasmania OAK
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|