Aurora Custom Timber Bed Frame
Aura of the Aurora Appeals
It doesn't get any simpler than this to update your bedroom decor! Try the Aurora Custom Timber Bed Frame, a classic square design on a rectangular base made using Australian-sourced plantation timber, and available in a large range of timber stain colours. The Aurora has a stylish and classic quality timber look and features a rectangle single panel infilled headboard feature so that while your mattress and linens rise above it hiding the gap and making the design look seamless, There's also the option to adjust the clearance rise from the floor to the base depending on your storage needs. It's an especially effective clean-looking modern design when made in darker timber colours and comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Don't Compromise, Customise
Made from the finest quality pine or Tasmanian oak is around 2 weeks from order, the Aurora will deliver you years of support and durability. Available in the full range of standard sizes (see measurements below), the bed frame sits on short square legs while your mattress will sit in a standard 2cms making for secure support while you sleep. It's also fully customisable so you can adapt this design to the colours, specifications or dimensions you need to fit in with your existing decor. Why not give our sales team a call today for your personalised quote - 1800 940 596.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with a clear sealer in the standard dimensions.
'Your Best Bed Is At Bedworks'
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main components, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stain.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and defines our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bed frames.
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical solution to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality.
- Smooth Full-extension metal runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Mattress Sits Inside||2|