Katami Custom Timber Bed Frame
Katami Champions Clean Lines
The Katami Custom Timber Bed Frame is an unusual play on Eastern design techniques with strong timber construction making this bed a clever addition for space-saving bedrooms. Featuring a panel frame plaited vertical high headboard design and a platform base with solid mattress supports instead of pine slats, this is a timber bed that's made to be extremely resistant and strong for long-lasting results. It's available to order in the full range of standard sizes and comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. If you are looking to style up your bedroom space today, go for the Katami!
Sleek and Stylish Design
The low-lying solid platform frame that sits close to the ground won't overpower smaller spaces while the headboard remains a feature element with its plaited finish. It's available to order in around two weeks and is available in over 15 timber stain colours, or you can contact our sales team to have this product customised to suit your decor (See measurements below).
'Your Best Bed Is At BedWorks'
|External||Width (W)||Length (L)|
- Headboard height from floor: 110cm
- Made from solid timber - option of Tasmanian oak/pine on all edges/borders, legs, side rails, foot board
- On large head board and foot ends, veneer panels are used in the middle/centre
- Short drawers internal linings are made from solid South Australian pine while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Long storage drawer internal linings are made from MDF while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm
Enjoy these Benefits
- Lasting quality of fine timber design
- Durable and sturdy platform frame
- Low-lying base maximises space
- 2-yr manufacturer warranty on construction
- Fully customisable options