A Luxurious Handcrafted Four-Poster Bed Frame
There’s something intriguing about the look of a four-poster bed frame with a tall headboard: Stylish and minimalistic in nature, it turns your bedroom into a private oasis of calm. To give it your own spin, add fairy lights or drape a cotton scarf over the top end.
Made-to-order in Sydney by local craftsmen, the Hampton 4 Poster Bed Frame features upholstered headboard elements for a little extra padded plush. Paired with a solid timber frame, the canopy bed looks great from any angle.
Fully Customisable & Proudly Australian-Made
The Hampton 4 Poster Bed Frame is available in a choice of Solid Pine, Victorian Ash Oak or American Oak - simply choose according to your personal preference. Various stains and timber colours allow you to make this modern, built-to-last bedframe truly your own. This phenomenal bed is the perfect frame for any size mattress, from Single to King-sized comfort.
To let you rest easy, our Australian-made bed frames come with a 2-year warranty and the promise of a good night’s sleep, every night. Contact Bedwork’s friendly team today for more information or to order your brand new, hand-made dream bed.
Simply call 1800 940 596 or email [email protected] and we’ll help you out!
Standard No Split
Split Option head Board and Foot Board.
There is an extra cost of $180 (this option is suitable for tight angle corridor. It will make it easier to maneuver to get in the room, lifts and tight stairs)
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main components, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stain.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and defines our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
Do You Need Our Split Service?
It's always important that the bed you purchase can fit in your home. At BEDWORKS we offer a ‘knock down’ or split service option for a small extra cost ($180), so the bed you order can be easily taken in and assembled in your bedroom. Contact our sales team today for more information.
- Made in
- 2 years
- Customisation Available
- Timber Type
- Pine or Tasmania OAK
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|