Cool-Seasons 10L Desiccant Dehumidifier
A Dehumidifier for both hot and cold climates
The Ausclimate Cool Seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier presents a great dehumidifying solution for your rooms. Perfectly suitable for both warm and cold climates, this desiccant air filter and dehumidifier removes the dampness of the room so you get to breathe clean, dry air every day of the year. Easy to use, low-cost and highly efficient, create a dryer, healthier indoor climate with the Ausclimate cool-seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier!
￼￼National Asthma Council Approved
This desiccant air filter / dehumidifier is proudly approved by the National Asthma Council. Labelled as a Sensitive Choice, this model, you get an effective and efficient dehumidifier and air purifier that is highly capable of removing irritants and allergens that triggers asthma.
A desiccant type dehumidifier reduces the level of humidity through the "adsorption principle wherein a slowly rotating material absorbs the moisture from the air. The damp section then moves through a heating element, which then evaporates the water and collects it in the tank. As the dehumidifier removes the dampness through heating rather than cooling, desiccant dehumidifiers are effective at all climates, especially during cold climates (even with temperatures as low as 1°C). What's more, desiccant dehumidifiers do not use any refrigerants, thus making this model low-maintenance, extremely portable and very quiet.
Effective Air Filtration
With this model, air passes through nano silver filter. This effectively purifies the air by killing viruses and bacteria on contact. As air is both filtered and dehumidified, you get clean air that's free of pollutants and allergens. Breathe with ease, every use!
Easy, soft-touch controls
This model is smart, intuitive and easy to use. With soft touch controls to control humidity, activate drying setting or set the 8-hour timer, you can 'set and forget' and have good air quality easily.
10L Moisture Absorption
This model is able to extract up to 10 L of moisture every day. It also comes with a continuous drainage feature (1.2m drainage hose included) so you don't need to constantly check if the water tank is full. Water spillage is also a thing of the past as its 3.8L water tank comes with a full-tank auto shut-off. and a An anti-spill water bucket design.
This model comes with a Laundry Mode that can help you dry your clothes indoors faster and more cost-effective, especially during the winter or rainy seasons. This economical clothes drying function is cheaper than using traditional laundry dryers.
Recommended Room Size
This model is recommended to be used for room sized at 50 square meters or 125 cubic meters.
Our powerful, light weight 10 litre/day model is ideal for the home or office. The all-in-one dehumidifier & dryer, your perfect dehumidifier choice, especially for the cooler seasons!
Features at a Glance:
- Efficient cold-climate operation (down to 1°c)
- 10L of moisture extraction per day (20°c @ 60%RH)
- Nano silver filter (kills viruses & bacteria on contact)
- Suitable for room sizes up to 50 metres squared or 125 metres cubed (easy-drying)
- Easy soft-touch controls (humidity/drying settings/8hr timer)
- Laundry mode (simple one-touch economical clothes drying function)
- Auto swing louvers (air flow direction control & faster drying)
- 3.8 liter water tank with full-tank auto shut-off (anti-spill water bucket design)
- 8-hour timer (2, 4 or 8 hr)
- Continuous drainage feature (1.2m drainage hose included)
- Auto restart after power failure (restarts after power supply disruption - suits timer)
- Full 2-year domestic replacement warranty / 6-month non-domestic warranty
This product comes with a full Australian 2-year replacement domestic warranty/6 month non-domestic warranty.
|Width (W)||Depth (D)||Height (H)|
|462 cm||x||217 cm||x||525 cm|
- Model #: AU1000DD
- Voltage frequency: AC 220-240V, 50Hz
- Power input: low 410w high 720w
- Desiccant: zeolite
- Weight: 8.2kgs
- Running temperature: 1 – 40°C
- Noise level (dBA): low 45, high 52
All Ausclimate Winix model-types undergo stringent, comprehensive legislative and regulatory testing by independent govt. accredited bodies to ensure our products meet the highest Australian industry standards possible.Specifications and designs are subject to change without notice for further improvements.