Nirvana Custom Timber Bed Frame
Superior Comfort and Quality
Great Price Guarantee
Australian Made, Hand Crafted
Neat Nirvana Design Uses Organic Timber
Do you prefer the organic look of fine timber combined with country simplicity for your bedroom decor? Then the Nirvana Custom Timber Bed Frame bed will be just right for you. The Nirvana frame emphasises quality timber's natural beauty, providing an organic yet classic look with its feature headboard showing off the timber's grain. The simple rectangular design with the bed set on gorgeous truncated pyramid posts exudes sophistication and modern elegance, offering quintessential country style. There's a choice of under-bed clear space options, and you can have your Nirvana timber frame made in Victorian Ash Oak, American Oak or Pine, all sourced from sustainable timber plantation stock. Available in a large range of colour stains and with the option to have the mattress sit flush with the frame or sit inside for secure sleeping, this is a bed you'll find nirvana sleeping on!
Product Suite Options
This bed is handcrafted using Australian materials and also comes with a 2-year warranty. It's part of the full custom Nirvana bedroom suite range, with tallboys, dressers, kids' beds, and bases all available to order (see product listing for specifications). If it's still not quite the style or colour, you're looking for. The Nirvana timber bed frame can also be customised to suit your particular decor. Just call our sales team today for a personalised quote -1800 940 596.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with 'Dark Brown' tinted sealer in the standard dimensions.
Complete the Set
Are you after a matching set? Look no further than our Bonsai collection -Bedframe, Bedside Tables and Tallboy can all be selected to be a suite option for your bedroom space!
Product notes: With the mattress sitting flush, the frame is 10cm narrower and 5cm shorter than with the mattress sitting inside.
'Invest in a Better Sleep with Bedworks'
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main components, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stain.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and defines our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bed frames.
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical solution to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality.
- Smooth Full-extension metal runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Foot Board Height||32|