To Our Bedworks Community Being Affected By COVID-19
In unprecedented times, we are experiencing uncertainty, stress and fear as people worldwide are being affected by COVID-19. We have seen social distancing being enforced, small to medium businesses taking a hit due to government restrictions and many feeling the flow on effects as their jobs are being put at risk.
While it is normal to be concerned about what’s going on in your wider community, it’s important to understand what’s happening and know what you can do individually so that we can efficiently overcome this virus together. Oftentimes we hear the people say ‘every cloud has a silver lining’; and while it can be difficult to overlook the variety of news being circulated, we should use this opportunity to try to think positively, work collectively, appreciate each other and do what we can so that businesses, people and life as we know it can return to normal.
And yes, that includes the team at Bedworks too! We have been working hard to adhere to the Australian Government’s rules and regulations and adjust our systems in process so that not only do we keep your health and safety a top priority, but also our own dedicated staff. So, you might be thinking, ‘What exactly have we been doing?’
Our Stores Are Still Open
Rest assured, our stores remain open and our teams are ready to help. If you'd prefer to shop from home, you can visit us 24/7 at bedworks.com.au
- FREE in-store pick up only available for the Greenacre Warehouse.
- Next day delivery applicable for products in stock and delivery availability. Please call the store to arrange this.
- Deliveries available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only.
- For more information regarding next-day delivery or special deliveries, please click here (https://www.bedworks.com.au/content/85-delivery)
- From 4/1/2021, following the latest announcements from the NSW Government, all staff and customers will be required to wear a face mask while in-store.
Strick In-store Hygiene Protocols
As always, we want to provide you with a premium in-store experience, and we are lucky enough to be able to still offer this to you. Here are some of the measures we are taking in-store:
- Washing all bedding on display and providing a clean disposable woven fabric pillowcase to each customer for in-store product testing
- Frequently sanitising all display mattresses and beds for hygienic purposes
- Continuing to monitor information and advice provided by government and health officials
Introducing Contactless Delivery
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Bedworks is now introducing our contactless delivery procedure:
- For all deliveries that require a customer signature as proof of delivery, drivers will no longer need to obtain this for a no-contact drop-off. Otherwise, a photo of the products will be required as a proof of delivery.
- Each driver will wear a new pair of disposable gloves for each delivery to adhere to strict hygiene protocols
- Drivers are wearing face masks while on-site
- It will be mandatory for all drivers to wash and sanitise their hands between all deliveries
- All mattress collection services will not be in operation due to health, hygiene and sanitation reasons.
For those that are still supporting small to medium businesses, like us, around Australia, we want to thank you all for helping us through this tough time. At Bedworks, we’ve always been passionate about providing comfortable, stylish, clean and affordable living products to people nationwide, and this will continue to be what drives us to keep delivering time and time again. If you are looking to purchase new mattresses, pillows, sofa beds or bedroom furniture, come into Bedworks and one of our friendly staff will be able to help you! otherwise you can leisurely browse our wide range of products online or call us should you need any assistance.
Until then, stay safe, healthy and socially connected.