Cube Custom Four Poster Timber Bed Frame
Traditional Twist on Four-Poster Elegance
Always loved the style and elegance of an English four-poster but felt it wasn't relevant in your contemporary bedroom? The Cube Custom Four Poster Timber Bed Frame boasts traditional four poster construction but with a sleek contemporary design twist that brings it into the 21st century. Featuring superb craftsmanship and a quality guarantee, this custom timber bed has a head-high timber headboard affixed to the four-poster for comfortable resting and relaxing in bed. It's available to be made in pine or Tasmanian Oak in all standard frame sizes and comes in a large range of timber stain colours. Available as part of the Cube bedroom suite of products, you can also adjust the under-bed clearance on the frame from 5-30cms and for larger sizes, have it made with our split-option service (extra fee, see description below) so it can fit in your room.
Quality Timber Construction
Made in Australia with a 2-year warranty on construction, the Cube four-poster boasts great strength and durability to give you quality support and long-lasting results for years to come. This is a custom four-poster designed to be a feature in your bedroom and to take you comfortably into the 21st century. We can also customise this four-poster bed frame in solid Scandinavian pine to suit your internal decor. Contact our sales team for more information today - 1800 940 596.
Standard No Split
Split Option head Board and Foot Board.
There is an extra cost of $180 (this option is suitable for tight angle corridor. It will make it easier to maneuver to get in the room, lifts and tight stairs)
Standard product features
- Made from solid timber - option of Tasmanian oak/pine on all edges/borders, legs, side rails, foot board
- On large head board and foot ends, veneer panels are used in the middle/centre
- Short drawers internal linings are made from solid South Australian pine while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Long storage drawer internal linings are made from MDF while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm
Do You Need Our Split Service?
It's always important that the bed you purchase can fit in your home. At BEDWORKS we offer a ‘knock down’ or split service option for a small extra cost ($180), so the bed you order can be easily taken in and assembled in your bedroom. Contact our sales team today for more information.
Enjoy these Benefits
- Australian-made quality timber frame
- 2-yr warranty on construction
- Contemporary design with fixed insert headboard
- Fully customisable and comes with suite options
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.