Cambridge Custom Timber Bed Frame
Simple Elegance, Sophisticated Style
With its traditional wooden design and slatted headboard feature, the Cambridge Custom Timber Bed Frame offers timeless quality and style to update your bedroom. Manufactured using the highest quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability, the Cambridge can be made in either Tasmanian Oak or pine, and is available in 15 timber colour stains to suit your bedroom decor (see below for colourway options). On offer with a 2-year manufacturer warranty, this bed frame delivers a sophisticated timber standard with its head board and sturdy wooden leg supports, and is available in the standard range of sizes. However, the real value of the Cambridge is that it offers a variety of under-bed clearances, meaning you can customise this bed to suit your storage needs underneath from small items to larger suitcases and linen storage.
Choose a Suite of Options
Handcrafted in 10 days from order, there are a variety of under-bed clearance heights on offer (see specifications online for more information). This custom timber bed frame style is reminiscent of Asian-inspired influences with its grooved slat finish ion the headboard, and your mattress is supported by solid slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm. In the queen, king and super king sizes the bed frame is supported by a central beam. And why not consider adding to your new bed frame with one of the suite of products available in the Cambridge range?
- Ample bedroom storage space is also available if you add a matching 3-drawer bedside table, which can be customised to suit your needs
- Create a feature design with the 6-drawer dresser finished in grooved recessed slat design, which can be customised to suit your needs
The Cambridge is a fully customisable product on size, dimensions and specifications. If the style is what you are after but you'd like to make individual changes to suit your existing decor, why not contact our sales team online today for a quote?
'If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It'
Enjoy these Benefits
- Handcrafted in 10 days to traditional design
- Durable long-lasting quality
- 2-yr warranty
- Available in an extensive range of timber stains
- Excellent investment value
- Optional suite and storage options