Cambridge Custom Timber Bed Frame
Superior Comfort and Quality
Great Price Guarantee
Australian Made, Hand Crafted
Simple Elegance, Sophisticated Style
With its traditional wooden design and slatted headboard feature, the Cambridge Custom Timber Bed Frame offers timeless quality and style to update your bedroom. Manufactured using the highest quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability, the Cambridge can be made in either Tasmanian Oak or pine and is available in a large range of timber colour stains to suit your bedroom decor (see below for colourway options). On offer with a 2-year manufacturer warranty, this bed frame delivers a sophisticated timber standard with its headboard and sturdy wooden leg supports and is available in the standard range of sizes. However, the real value of the Cambridge is that it offers a variety of under-bed clearances, meaning you can customise this bed to suit your storage needs underneath from small items to larger suitcases and linen storage.
Product Suite Options
There are a variety of under-bed clearance heights on offer (see specifications online for more information). This custom timber bed frame style is reminiscent of Asian-inspired influences with its grooved slat finish ion the headboard, and your mattress is supported by solid slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm. In the queen, king and super king sizes the bed frame is supported by a central beam. Why not consider adding to your new bed with one of the suites of products available in the Cambridge range?
- Ample bedroom storage space is also available if you add a matching 3-drawer bedside table, which can be customised to suit your needs
- Create a feature design with the 6-drawer dresser finished in grooved recessed slat design, which can be customised to suit your needs
The Cambridge is also a fully customisable product on size, dimensions and specifications. If the style is what you are after but you'd like to make individual changes to suit your existing decor, why not contact our sales team online today for a quote - 1800 940 596.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak in 'Eco' tinted sealer in the standard dimensions.
Complete the Set
Are you after a matching set? Look no further than our Cambridge collection -Bedframe, Bedframe with Drawers, Bedside Tables and Dresser can all be selected to be a suite option for your bedroom space!
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main components, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stain.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and defines our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bed frames.
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical solution to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality.
- Smooth Full-extension metal runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Foot Board Height||40|
|Mattress Sits Inside||2|