Danes Do Sleek Bed Design Best
Take up the cool design look of Nordic furniture with the Danish Custom Timber Bed Frame, which emphasises the natural beauty of timber with an organic finish. There's a choice from a large range of colour stain that highlights the beauty and form in the square design. This simple rectangular frame and headboard design set on truncated cone legs at the foot end, with slim sturdy supports on the headboard, makes a practical focus in your bedroom. The Danish is available in the full range of standard sizes and can be made with either a mattress sit-in (2cms) or sit flush to the frame with a full under-bed clear space for storage items. It's also part of a complete suite of products in the range - add to your bedroom decor by choosing a range of pieces in the Danish suite - bedsides, tallboys, and bed bases are available. The bed frame comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Fully Customisable Options
Perhaps you prefer to customise this timber frame on size, dimensions or specifications to suit your particular needs? Made from high-quality timber for long-lasting style, the Danish uses pine slats 9cm wide and 3.5cm thick to support your mattress. The Danish is a modern and sturdy choice inspired by northern European design to spruce up your decor. Why not contact our sales team today for a quote - 1800 940 596.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with a clear sealer in the standard dimensions.
Complete the Set
Are you after a matching set? Look no further than our Danish collection -Bedframe with headboard, Bedside Table 1 drawer, Bedside Table with 2 Drawers and Dresser can all be selected to be a suite option for your bedroom space!
'If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It'
Product notes: with mattress sitting flush this bed will be 10 cm narrower and 5 cm shorter than if made with mattress sit inside (2cm) feature.
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main components, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stain.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and defines our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bed frames.
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical solution to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality.
- Smooth Full-extension metal runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
- Made in
- 2 years
- Customisation Available
- Timber Type
- Pine or Tasmania OAK
- Sids Kids Friendly
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Foot Board Height||32|