Garfield Design Generates Glee
After a modern style in timber for your bedroom that gives you decorating options as well? The Garfield Custom Timber Bed Frame delivers all the qualities that fine timber bedroom furniture is renowned for; it offers a sleek, ultra-smooth and stylish finish at an economical price. Designed with a stylish square headboard and foot end panels cut to highlight the timber grain, this frame comes in various colour stain finishes to suit your decor. The Garfield's defining style focus is the low cutaway feature on the headboard and foot end, giving this bed frame the illusion of space and savvy design, even in smaller sizes. And you can add to this bed frame with the matching Garfield dresser and bedside table to increase your storage options!
Style and Substance Counts
The Garfield is made from sustainable plantation timber sourced in Australia and has a unique square cutaway foot end support (repeated in the headboard) that allows you to feature a designer rug underneath to create focus in your bedroom. Available in a large range of standard bed sizes, your mattress is supported on timber slats with a sit-in feature. The Garfield also offers two different under-bed clear space options for your storage needs. It comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty and is a fully customisable product - if it's not the colour, style or size you need but you like Garfield's unique design, why not contact our sales team today for a quote - 1800 940 596.
"If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It'
Custom Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main component, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stains.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers results in the timber colours being amplified and define our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- 2-year warranty on all of our timber bed frames.
Custom Bed Frames with Drawers:
- Add Drawers -Wanting storage? Add a practical solution to most of our custom timber beds.
- The internal drawer linings are made from solid New Zealand Pine.
- Our drawers are strong enough to hold up to 70kg with no warping or effect on the drawers' functionality.
- Smooth Full-extension metal runners are used on all drawers. With the ability to choose from the finger pull drawers from the top or the bottom.
- "Push to Open" Mechanism - Wanting a more modern and sophisticated look? Say goodbye to handles or finger pull drawers, select a clean, minimalistic look with seamless edges. Prices start from $80 per drawer.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Enjoy these Benefits
- Fully-customizable options
- Available in Pine, American Oak or Victoria Ash
- 100% Australian-made timber frame
- 2-yr manufacturer's warranty
- Various under-bed clear space option
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
- Made in
- 2 years
- Customisation Available
- Timber Type
- Pine or Tasmania OAK
- Sids Kids Friendly
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Foot Board Height||55|
|Mattress Sits Inside||2|