Glory in Glendale's gas-lift Frame
Not many timber frames come with the added benefit of extra storage underneath and an easy-to-use lift mechanism - but the Glendale custom timber bed range is one. Designed with a gas-lift storage facility to give you the storage space you need to clear bedroom clutter, the Glendale Custom Timber Gas-lift Frame uses high-quality construction techniques and strong timber for the bed. Choose from Victorian Oak Ash, American Oak or Pine in a range of timber stain colours, and the frame is available in all standard sizes. Offered with a headboard rising 110 cm, this is a classic design that will serve you well for many years. Coming with a 12-month warranty on the gas lift mechanism, this is a great way to create a premium timber feature bed in your room while cleaning up your space at the same time!
Fully Customisable Options
Like the design but it's not quite what you're after for your new bedroom look? At Bedworks we specialise in providing customised furniture across our range of premium products - contact our sales staff today to see if we can help you out - 1800 940 596.
- Buy it with a different wood finish. Ask us how much your preferred finish costs for the size you want.
- Buy it customised to your exact specifications. Do you need a bed in a non-standard size? Tell us what you need and we’ll build it your way. As a custom-made bed specialist, we guarantee your satisfaction.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model is displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with an almond sealer in the standard dimensions.
Custom-Made Timber Bed Specifications:
- Our custom-made timber beds are made right here in Sydney, Australia, from sustainable plantations.
- Select from our premium wood - Victoria Ash Oak or American Oak, both are Australian hardwoods sourced from Victoria. You can also stick with New Zealand Pine, our standard timber, a great budget -yet a custom- option.
- Our bed frames are made from solid timber with your choice of Victoria Ash Oak, American Oak or New Zealand Pine for all edges/borders, legs, side rails, and small footboards.
- Large headboards and large foot-ends are made with veneer panels or a mixture of solid timber and veneer.
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm.
- Single, King Single and Double do not need central support; but can be ordered if you require heavy-duty support.
- Queen size has a centre support underneath the slats.
- King and Superking have centre support underneath the slats as well as two legs touching the floor.
- Our custom-designed bases can hold a combined weight of 380kg on our Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
- Single and Double have 11 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Queen, King, and Superking have 12 solid pine slats measuring 9cm x 3.5cm each, with the gap between each slat measuring 8cm.
- Most of the timbers are finished with a tinted lacquer sealer. However, the Victoria Ash Oak and American Oak have an additional option for a Livos Kunos oil-based tinted sealer.
- Organic Linseed is Livos Kunos Sealers' main component, which offers various all-natural, non-toxic, biodegradable stains.
- The Livos Kuno Sealers result in the timber colours being amplified and define our premium timbers' beautiful grain. If you would like to learn more, please click here.
- For the Gas lift option, we have a 12-month warranty on the gas lift mechanism and a 2-year warranty on the frame structure.
Custom Bed Frames with Gaslift:
- Gas lift bed frames, when lifted, can hold 90kg. Featuring four heavy-duty metal beams running vertically, head-to-toe.
- The internal storage height of our gas lifts is 35cm.
- Featuring 15 horizontal plywood flat slats measuring 5.5cm wide, and 1cm thick with 7cm between each slat.
- Our gas lift bed frames also have a central support leg touching the floor for added stability.
- Standard gas lift bed frames have two gas lift struts that lift your mattress at an approximately 45-degree angle, allowing you to access underneath the mattress from the side and the foot-end.
- Duo gas lift has four gas lift struts and provides a seamless transition when you lift the bed, bringing the mattress forward and leaving the mattress flat—allowing easier access to the storage near the headboard. Duo gas lifts also will enable you to rotate your mattress easily.
If you would like to customise this bed to your specifications, please contact our sales team for a personalised quote.
Phone: 1800 934 538, email: [email protected], or say hi to our live chat!
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years Warranty in the timber frame structure and 12 months on the gas lift mechanism.
- Made in
- 2 years
- Customisation Available
- Timber Type
- Pine or Tasmania OAK
- Product Type
- Bed Frame
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|Mattress Sits Inside||5|