Elegant Four Poster Frames Bedroom
Always wanted to experience the regal elegance of sleeping in a four-poster, but think you have a too-modern decor to consider a traditional timber design for your room? Fear not - the Sunny Custom Four Poster Timber Bed Frame brings home the best in traditional four-poster construction into the modern age. Made in either Tasmanian Oak or pine with an ultra-smooth and sleek finish available in a large range of timber stains, the Sunny is based on a cube design coupled with a stylish low-lying bed frame. This low-lying headboard means you don't see the timber panel finish when linens and pillows are on the bed, but there's still plenty of support for you to relax reading or chill at night. The Sunny custom four-poster is available in the full range of standard sizes and comes with a 2-yr warranty. It's a great option for larger master suites where you want to make a statement in sustainable timber design!
Fully Customisable Options
Hand-made in Australia from quality timber sourced from sustainable plantations, this Sunny Four Poster can also be customised to suit your needs - choose timber in your particular colour scheme or take up the split-base option for larger sizes. We offer a split service option version for a small extra cost ($250) so your larger bed frame can be easily manoeuvred on delivery time and assembled in your bedroom. Contact our sales staff today for more information - 1800 940 596.
Online Display Model Colour:
The model displayed in Victoria Ash Oak with 'Nut Meg' tinted sealer in the standard dimensions.
|External||Width (W)||Length (L)||Height (H)|
|King||195 cm||216 cm||198cm|
Split Option head Board and Foot Board.
There is an extra cost of $250 (this option is suitable for tight angle corridors. It will make it easier to manoeuvre to get in the room, lifts and tight stairs) (Please note this option is only available in Oak Wood.)
Standard product features
- Made from solid timber - option of Tasmanian oak/pine on all edges/borders, legs, side rails, footboard
- On large headboard and foot ends, veneer panels are used in the middle/centre
- Short drawers internal linings are made from solid South Australian pine while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Long storage drawer internal linings are made from MDF while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm
Enjoy these Benefits
- Australian-made frame from sustainable timber
- 2-yr manufacturer warranty
- large range of timber stain colours available
- split option easily manoeuvred
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.
Base DimensionsSelect the base type to see dimensions
|Width (W)||Length (L)|