Rimu Custom Gas Lift Timber Bed Frame
Enjoy First-Rate Rest, Relax on Rimu
The Rimu Custom Gas-lift Timber Bed Frame is a clean and strong timber panel design bed sure to complement any modern decor with its square line finish. The Rimu is one of our premium timber custom bed frames available in all standard sizes, and offers strong panel side rails and headboard feature, along with an easy-to-use gas-lift mechanism at the foot end to access a large storage facility hidden under your mattress. Your mattress is also supported by strong and supple posture slats so long-lasting support is assured. The Rimu bed frame can be made from either Tasmanian oak or pine sourced from sustainable Australian plantation timber, and is a great option for bedrooms needing a feature bed with storage available discreetly out of sight.
Quality Craftsmanship, Premium Product
The Rimu is designed to deliver the bisgest storage capacity The mattress itself sits inside the frame by 2cms and rests on slats supported by 4 steel centre beams for secure sleeping. The gas lift mechanism comes with a 12-month warranty while the bed frame has a 2-year manufacturer warranty. There is a large range of timber colour stains on the frame to suit your decor if ordering in the standard range of sizes. But the Rimu is also fully customisable on specifications, dimensions and size, so you can make the bed of your dreams a reality! Why not contact our sales team today for a personalised quote - 1800 940 596.
"If You Can Imagine It, We Can Build It'
|External||Width (W)||Length (L)|
Standard product features
- Made from solid timber - option of Tasmanian oak/pine on all edges/borders, legs, side rails, foot board
- On large head board and foot ends, veneer panels are used in the middle/centre
- Short drawers internal linings are made from solid South Australian pine while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Long storage drawer internal linings are made from MDF while the drawer face is either solid Tasmanian oak/pine
- Slats are solid pine measuring 9cm x 3.5cm
Enjoy these Benefits
- Strong craftsmanship and choice of timber finish colours
- 2-yr manufacturer warranty
- Fully customisable options
- Storage space underneath mattress
- Easy-to-use gas lift mechanism
Buy Bedworks quality custom-made product, backed by our worry-free 2 years guarantee.